Our world is constantly evolving, and your facility is no exception. New technologies, products, and components are installed at an ever-increasing pace. Your workforce is also in a constant state of flux, with new employees joining your team and existing employees needing to update their knowledge. CBT offers a variety of programs that can address and track your changing educational needs.
A unique online assessment tool that enables you to determine if your employees are properly prepared and trained. If not, Training Advisor helps you identify what skills your team is missing. This includes:
- Customized online assessments based on job tasks
- Assessments based on groups and/or individuals with like job responsibilities
- Review results in real time
- Ability to maximize training dollars with a tailored plan
CBT and Rockwell Automation, in collaboration with Cisco, now offer a Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) class. This course helps students prepare for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification exam (exam ID 600-601). This course provides an opportunity to:
- Achieve competency and skills to install, maintain, and troubleshoot industrial network systems
- Learn to interpret design and drawings to recognize industrial topologies and access reference materials
- Help ensure network availability, reliability and cyber security
- Become a certified network specialist
If you have several employees that require similar training on a particular technology, CBT can bring the training to your facility. While standard courses are available, CBT knows your employees have unique needs, so talk to us about creating a custom class tailored for your team’s needs.
- Selection of lessons from CBT’s extensive lesson plan library
- Reduced number of days your employees are away from the facility
- Cost-effective training solutions
Rockwell Automation offers a variety of training programs that allow you to complete coursework on your schedule. Let CBT and Rockwell Automation help you find the right program to enhance your team’s automation skills.
- Computer-Based Training: Hands-on training with real work examples
- Web-Based Training: An innovative approach to distance learning
- Job Aids: Provides essential job task information
- Training Workstations: Allow hands-on, self-paced instructions
CBT saves you a fortune on employee-related travel expenses for training by offering Rockwell Automation classes at our Cincinnati, Springboro, and Sidney facilities. Schedules and course offerings are flexible and are available throughout the year.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available with RA standard courses
- Online access to the national schedule
- Course selection tools available
Interested in our upcoming training? Click here to see our training schedule. Not finding what you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to chat, e-mail, or give us a call!