Employment with CBT
From Outside Sales to Accounting, IT Specialists, and Marketing, CBT employees enjoy the opportunity to make an impact on area manufacturing. Comprised of 200 (and growing!) local individuals pulling on the same rope, CBT aims to be recognized by our customers as their best business partner.
CBT employees thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment and enjoy the perks of working for a family-owned company. Throughout the year, our employees bring the fun to office celebrations and enjoy holiday-themed celebrations & group outings.
5 Reasons CBT is Your Next Employer
- You will be the latest addition to a growing family of talented individuals that provide a fun, challenging work environment. Ever wonder what it's like to enjoy coming to work? CBT employees have voted our company one of the top workplaces in Cincinnati for the past two years!
- Professional development opportunities will keep you up-to-date on the latest technologies. CBT is committed to helping you reach your career goals.
- A competitive salary and complete benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k). CBT employees also receive paid holidays in addition to paid sick and vacation time.
- A healthy work-life balance. CBT is committed to ensuring each employee has a manageable workload and time to spend at home with their families. Work hard, play hard.
- Exciting employee outings held throughout the year. Each year we enjoy team bonding events such as golf outings, sports events, family days at the Cincinnati Zoo, and boat cruses to name a few.
Software Developer - Cincinnati
Sales Coorindator - Springboro
Think CBT is the place for you? We are always on the hunt for new talent.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Employment with CBT is firmly based on a policy of merit and equal opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or transgender status, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vet. Read our full Equal Employment Opportunity Statement.